Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mixed

Some things that got my attention lately:

  • I’m currently a very active Twitter user – sending tweets is so much simpler than writing blog posts ;-)
  • Books, books, books. What do I plan to read in 2009? I definitely want to read more “real books”, rather than online news, online articles…
    That’s why I wrote the article about the most recommended books in 2008.
    Especially I’m still waiting for my copy of David Allen’s new book.
  • Personal Productivity and Personal Knowledge Management
    this is not only the main theme for this blog but also part of my daily work and my main hobby. I’m constantly looking for new things to integrate into my current tool set and presentation/workshop files.
    A lot of my favorite blogs have written 2008 summaries and I’m planning to go through the most of them and reread a lot of their materials.

No comments: